Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Eileen Christens the Lounge

It was another New Leaf kind of day...sunny with a nice breeze. It was a perfect day for Eileen MacLean's wedding and a perfect bride to 'christen' the Bridal Lounge. What a fun group of girls! We really are so lucky, I swear we meet the nicest brides.

Eileen waits for Leah to get started and the Lounge comes alive!
Hairspray, bobby pins, curling irons, make up brushes, lip gloss...just a few things in our arsenal. 


How pretty is this style?
Ooooo.....and the back of Ashley's Jessica Alba inspired style.

Leah applies Eileen's make up while her hair sets...
A moment of solace.


So beautiful! I just love the half up style, it's so flattering.

A big thanks to Eileen and her wedding party for being such a great group to 'open' the Lounge!

Stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Eileen MacLean said...

Thanks New Leaf team (and especially Leah) for such a wonderful start to my wedding day! The lounge was a great surprise for me and my sisters. We could really enjoy the time together with the private lounge. Thank you!

-Eileen

Soft and sexy hair for 2009 and everafter.....

Soft and sexy hair for 2009 and everafter.....

Leah's Favorite Product for Jan. 2009

Leah's Favorite Product for Jan. 2009
perfect for oily hair, perfect for dry hair! You can't build anything without this foundation.

My "go-to" product for all seasons

My "go-to" product for all seasons
a little goes a long way!

New Leaf Hair Studio.....LEAH'S BLOG

Questions about hair? skin? life? It's all here. BLOG BLOG BLOG

Followers of New Leaf Hair Studio

Something you won't see at New Leaf (but I thought you would laugh!!)

Something you won't see at New Leaf (but I thought you would laugh!!)