Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Kaplan Clan

When Emily Kaplan first walked in, I remember thinking how beautiful she was...tall, thin, perfect skin, ballerina posture, and very well spoken. After talking with her for a few moments,  I realized she was even more beautiful on the inside.

Emily and her mom took advantage of the bridal and wedding party packages. They came in together on Friday to pamper their hands and feet and they had so much fun!

Emily's mom was absolutely hilarious. She had some of the best one liners we have ever heard. By the end of the day, we suggested she consider stand up as her next career path.

Amy 'beautifies' Emily's mom... 
The whole gang!


Emily's textured chignon. As an aside, I tend to really dislike the word 'bun'. I don't know why, it's just one of those weird hang ups of mine. I think I revert to being a kindergartner because it makes me think of a body part, and not pretty bridal hair. But again, I digress....


Emily's wedding was at the Glen Manor in Portsmouth and it seemed to fit her just right. Glamorous but not overdone. Classic, beautiful in it's simplicity.

I hope Emily and her family had a wonderful day...Congratulations and thank you for entertaining us all afternoon! I am sure Emily looked incredible in her gown, and as always, send pictures


No comments:

Soft and sexy hair for 2009 and everafter.....

Soft and sexy hair for 2009 and everafter.....

Leah's Favorite Product for Jan. 2009

Leah's Favorite Product for Jan. 2009
perfect for oily hair, perfect for dry hair! You can't build anything without this foundation.

My "go-to" product for all seasons

My "go-to" product for all seasons
a little goes a long way!

New Leaf Hair Studio.....LEAH'S BLOG

Questions about hair? skin? life? It's all here. BLOG BLOG BLOG

Followers of New Leaf Hair Studio

Something you won't see at New Leaf (but I thought you would laugh!!)

Something you won't see at New Leaf (but I thought you would laugh!!)